Thursday, April 16, 2015

A sketch and two cards


Good morning everyone.. :) In yesterdays post, I mentioned that I was cleaning up my Pinterest "Likes" board, and was either saving pins for later, or get inky right away with some of the creations that I had saved.. well I noticed that I had saved a few cards that have the same sketch, and decided to go with making those cards considering the sketch was "calling to me".. :) It is a simple sketch, with lots of possibilities, here is my first card-


 Another card that we will be making at my club this month..I used the sentiment Congratyoulations from the set Bravo, found in the main catalog.. perfect for this sketch,  as was this other tall image -


 I used the set Your Perfect Day from the Occasions mini catalog.. Fun Right!.... Two cards, one Sketch...Yippee!!. thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! 


Heather :)

First card - 
Stamps - Bravo 
Paper - Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon DSP (in color stack) Silver Glimmer
Ink - Black Memento, 
Accessories - Paper piercing tool, Big Shot, Stars Framelit die, Silver Sequin, Dimensional dots, blendabilities, small star punch, black grosgrain ribbon


Second Card - 
Stamps - Your Perfect day
Paper - Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry slush, Whisper White, All Abloom DSP, Vellum
Ink - Versamark
Accessories - White EP, Gold EP, Heat tool, Paper Piercing tool, 1 3/4 and 1 1/4 circle punches, lg oval punch, basic rhinestones, silver sequin from frosted Sequin, Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers twine

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...