Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Star


Hey Everyone..! I never made it downstairs yesterday to share another card sample made with my Happy mail white lace doilies.. Sorry about that.. But I am here today to share..here is my sample - 


I used some SAB designer paper, along with a stamp set that I think I has never seen ink before Pictogram punches..I bought it way back when this years catty came out but it got pushed to the side.. shame on me.. *wink*  Lots of sparkle on the this card...but super straight forward design.. Love it! I will try to back with another real soon. thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)


Heather 


Stamps - Pictogram Punches
Paper - Whisper White, Best day ever DSP, white Lace doily, Red and silver glimmer, Sahara sand
ink - Basic black
Accessories - Big Shot, On Film Framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, paper piercing tool, Bermuda bay sequin trim, mini stapler, dimensional dots

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...