Tuesday, January 6, 2015

So Happy For you


Hey Again Everyone! Are you as excited as I am today!? I hope So.. It is after all the beginning of SALE-A-BRATION! AwwwYeah! There is free stuff to be had by all that want to join in the fun!  :)  I told you yesterday that I had time to get inky with the SAB set You Brighten My Day,.. Well, here is my second creation with this sweet set -


I combined the little house image with a sentiment from another SAB set called Simply Wonderful! Another super fun set, with those essential sentiments that we use so much. Love! I hope you join in the SAB fun, and get your hands on some free goodies soon! Thanks for stopping by taking a peek! 

Heather :)


Stamps - SAB You Brighten My Day, SAB Simply Wonderful
Paper - Whisper white, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Ink - marina Mist, Black, Real red, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories - White EP, Itty bitty punch pack, Daffodil Delight Bakers Twine, Basic Pearls, Dimensional Dots

5 comments:

Parrothead said...

What a CUTE card Heather! So simple. You are truly an artist. I really love your blog--thanks for sharing your talented ideas! Cassie Z

Marlene Salvato said...

Another card I LOVE!! - TFS

Carol Carriveau said...

I did not think I would like this set...but your designs have turned me around...next order it will be mine....lol! Thank you for the great inspiration!

Eveline said...

Really great card.
Eveline.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet card!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...