Friday, July 11, 2014

50 Years

 
Hey Everyone!... I have a share this evening..:) I know it is late, but I still wanted to share this creation with you. I needed to make a 50th Anniversary card for some long time family friends, and really wanted to make something special for them.. I found some inspiration via a Google search of Anniversary cards, and landed on a card made by Yvette Ashe..... Uber talented, and a fellow Dirty Girl Alumni.. :) Here is my inspired card -
 
 
I took alot of her same elements, and just change a few things around. I think they will love it, I know I do... :) OK.. Off to put the kiddos to bed.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Papaya collage, Memorable moments
Paper - Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Ink - Versamark, Crumbcake
Accessories - Big Shot, Mosaic EF, Gold EP, Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Crochet trim, Sponge, Dimensional Dots, 1 3/8 and 1 inch circle punches, Basic pearls, Heat tool, Paper piercing tool
 
 

5 comments:

Marlene Salvato said...

Gorgeous! - as usual!!

Makalah said...

Could you please email me and let me know how you made the number 50? It looks perfect for my sister s wedding! Jumpintostamping@ gmail.com

Carol Carriveau said...

You are truly an artist...this is fabulous and I would give them a beautiful gold frame to put it into after the party is done - what a lovely keepsake!!!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Gorgeous! I love Carol's idea of the frame with the card...

Gibmiss said...

Hi Heather
Stunning card.....soooo gorgeous....
Love it....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...