Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Peachy Keen


Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today..:) I have been trying to get some samples made to showcase some of the new stamps found in the Occasions mini. Today I broke out the Set Peachy Keen. Here is my sample -
 
 
I paired it with some of the new Retro Fresh DSP too! Love the colors in these papers..:)
I added some fun Sequin trim, and a Essentials wood element to the mix, and really love the out come.. Hopefully you do too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Peachy Keen
Paper - Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar, Retro Fresh DSP
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories - Big Shot, On Film Framelits, Stars #2 die, Sequin trim, God Bakers twine, Naturals buttons, gold glitter, Two way glue, Essentials wooden elements, Paper piercing tool, Dimensional dots
 

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...