Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love, Love, Love

 
Hello Everyone.. :) While I have been downstairs playing with some of the new goodies, I have also been trying to get a little more organized and clean up my stamp room. New goodies means that some "older" things have to go.. :( As I could never bare to part with my stamps or must haves *wink*, I decided to clean out my old publications that I have earmarked sketches in. So... that means I HAVE to make the card or scrapbook page. Oh.. the horrors..being forced to sit and scrap or stamp.. will someone please rescue me??! :) Here is a card that I have made with an earmarked sketch from a magazine dated 2010, YIKES! -
 
 
I used some of the cheerful Fresh Prints DSP stack again..they are super fun! All of the stamped images are from the set Love you to the moon..Just inked up the word "love" from the full images. Easy Peasy right.. I only wish I didn't have to get organized with all this pressure! :) thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Love you to the moon
Paper - Whisper White, Red Glimmer, Pool Party, Fresh Prints DSP stack
Ink - Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories - Big Shot, Hearts Framelits, Expressions Thinlits, Corner rounder, Hung up Cute clips, Basic Metal buttons, Cherry Cobbler Bakers twine, Paper Piercing tool, Dimensional dots, hole punch
 
 
 

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

What a great card...certainly gets the point across beautifully! Love your layering and the DSP and accents!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...