Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chirp Chirp..Tweet


Hi Everyone! Taking a break from yard work, and sharing another card that is made with some new goodies. :) This time around I am using some new DSP from the Gingham Garden Suite in the new catty. The colors in the papers are so fresh and Sweet.. I paired the papers with the set Animal Talk and came up with this card




I just love the Island Indigo gingham in this DSP. I jumped for joy that Island Indigo has carried over as a new core color in the catalog. :) There are some retired elements on my card too,.. I have to use the old before I buy some new, (it's so hard when everything in the catty is like a new shiny penny.) I just remind my self to breathe. :) OK, off to get the yard work complete. thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)

Heather :)

Stamps - Animal talk
Paper - Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Whisper white, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink - Daffodil delight, Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo, Pumpkin pie, Melon Mambo
Accessories - Big Shot, Stripes and fancy fan EF, Window Frame and Oval Framelits, Cupcake builder punch, Brights buttons, white bakers twine, paper piercing tool, Dimensional dots, daffodil delight 5/8 grosgrain ribbon


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Heather !! I love that sweet bird with the gingham garden dsp - so fresh and spring like !!

Have a good one !!

www.catherinelovesstamps.blogspot.com

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous card...this is my most favorite DSP in a very long time!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...