Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Bootiful Box


Hi Everyone! I have a really fast post this afternoon. I thought I would share one of the club projects that the ladies made over the past weekend. Here is our Bootiful box -
 
 
A few weeks back I posted a card that was made with the same elements, so we made both the card and the box. Needless to say they were quite pleased. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Bootiful Occasions, Delightful Dozen
Paper - More Mustard, Basic Gray, Howlstooth DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink - Black, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Basic Bray
Accessories - Big Shot, Fancy Favor box, 2 3/8 Scallop circle punch, 1 3/4, 1/2 circle punches, Blender pen, basic Rhinestones, Paper Piercing tool, Basic Gray stitched ribbon, pumpkin pie taffeta ribbon, Vintage tag, dimensional dots, Color Spritzer tool, sponge
 
 

1 comment:

Tammi Verbarendse said...

I love this project! You keep making me want to buy this boot stamp set! :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...