Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kick up yer' Heels


Hi Everyone! I have a quick post and a card to share with my new favorite set Bootiful Occasions. I seriously can not say enough about it! I love when I really get use out of a set! Here is my card-
 
 
 
I sent this card off to the parents of my youngest sons best friend with the sentiment "Relax" inside, along with a gift certificate for dinner out as a thank you for a few sleep overs this summer. :)
I stamped my boot onto water color paper, heat set it, then colored it using Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip inks and an aqua painter. Added a punched star and some other simple details to finish it off. I Love it!
Thanks for taking a peek! 
 
 
Laters...
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Bootiful Occasions, Wood grain
Paper - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Comfort Cafe DSP, Water color, Very vanilla
Ink - Chocolate chip, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Paper Piercer, Linen thread, Choc. chip button, Lg Star punch, Aqua painter, dimensional dots
 

1 comment:

Susan said...

oooo & aaah!!! love this bootie!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...