Wednesday, June 6, 2012

here's to you CC378

Hi Everyone! I have a really quick post today. I played along in yesterdays color challenge on Splitcoast, and knocked out an Anniversary card for my sister and her husband. The colors for the challenge were Certainly Celery, Pool Party and Daffodil delight. Here is my card -



Fresh, bright and cheery.... :) OK I am off to put this in the mail! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Friendly Phrases
Paper - Certainly celery, Very Vanilla, Daffodil delight, Pool Party DSP, Certainly Celery DSP, Basic Gray DSP, Beyond the garden DSP
Ink - Basic Gray
Accessories - Big Shot, Framelits die, Perfect pennant die, 1 3/4" and 1 1/4" circle punches, lg oval punch, Pool Party ribbon, neutrals buttons, crochet trim, lucky limeade bakers twine, paper piercing tool, dimensional dots




2 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Gorgeous card! I love the inverted banner too, great idea :-)
Hugs xx

Connie Collins said...

Fabulous card! Obviously you are feeling better and your projects are as amazing as ever! Glad to have you back in Blogland! Hugs!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...