Friday, February 3, 2012

3 times the Love

Hi Everyone! I have a quick post today.. Off to my Moms again...:) I am still not done showing you  SAB samples that were made for Leadership. Today's Sample is a scrapbook page. I think it took me about 15 minutes to complete this page. No struggle or agonizing over these pictures...




.....Oh the men in my life!! If they were only as simple as this layout!! HA!! Here is close up of the Title -


I added a little glitter to the love to mimic the water element in the their pictures, and to make it stand out a little more against the bright paper. I really love this page too...:) Thanks for stopping by today, and taking a peek! :) Details Below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Outlined Occasions (SAB)
Paper - Island indigo, Marina mist,Tempting turquoise, Whisper white, Crushed Concord, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz DSP
Ink - Black
Accessories - Big shot, billboard alphabet, Serif Essential Alphabet, timeless type alphabet, Heart to heart punch, Perfect polka dot EF, pinking heart punch, Two way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, paper piercing tool, dimensional dots


1 comment:

Connie Collins said...

Heather, I love this page. I love the bright colors and the color blocking...very nicely done!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...