Thursday, December 15, 2011

Always & Forever

Hi Everyone! We're almost there! No not Christmas.... the WEEKEND! (But I guess Christmas would be the logical guess!!) I have a quick post for you today... It is actually a sneak peek at some upcoming goodness from the New Occasions mini and Sale-a-bration! Yep! it's almost here! As a Demonstrator, we are able to pre-order some of the goodies, so we can play and get ready for our upcoming events. OK, enough blathering on... here is my sneak peek -


Do you see a new big shot item maybe?? Yep!! The large label is a Framelits die! I know!! There is a coordinating stamp set that goes with the framelits too! And this is not the only one...! WHOOP! Be sure to check back soon, as I will be playing with new goodies! OK... I need to go lay down... I feel weak in the knees after all that! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Fresh Vintage (SAB) available 1/24, Loving Thoughts (Occasions mini) available 1/4
Paper - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Naturals White, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB) available 1/24, Lucky Limeade
Ink - Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
Accessories - Paper Piercing tool, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits die (avail. 1/4), Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Basic Pearls, sponge, 3/4" circle punch, word window punch (to make the leaves), dimensional dots

6 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

WOW!!!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I hope you don't mind but I put your art on my blog!!!!
http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/
check it out
sherrill graff

Cindy Major said...

Truly stunning!!!

Katherine said...

Great color combination!

Bev Gomez said...

Awesome cards Heather! I will have to case it but don't have all the tools. I wonder how you do those flowers on the Thoughts of you card. could you tell me that? Maybe I will bump into in a couple of weeks at Leadership! Loving your blog! Bev

Dee Tollaksen said...

Gorgeous card. I spotted it on Pinterest, pinned from Nancy Riley's Ipicks. Gorgeous gorgeous. And congrats on getting all the internet coverage!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...