Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh what fun!!!

Hi Everyone! I am really keeping to my promise to you all, and getting to share some cards that I have created recently. I mentioned yesterday that I had a little down time, while nursing a bad head cold, and tried to catch up on some blog surfing, and some publications that have been sitting on the end of my desk for awhile. I had earmarked some layouts, and some HAVE to make cards, and that is what I am sharing with you today. I  recently spied an ever so cute card by Debbie Olson in a Holiday cards publication, and wanted to recreate it with SU products. Here is my card -


So what do ya think?? I used the wreath image from the hostess set Warmest of Wishes found in the 2011-2012 Holiday mini catalog. I stamped my image in Lucky Limeade, and added some 1/8" circles of  red glitter paper found in the same catalog, to look like holly berries. I created the sentiment using my Big Shot, and 3 different alphabets, the Serif Essential, Simple, and Billboard. I really like the outcome, and plan on making some more. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below-


Heather :)

Stamps - Warmest of  Wishes
Paper - Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Red Glitter
Ink - Lucky Limeade
Accessories - Big Shot, Serif Essential, Simple, and Billboard alphabets, red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Dimensional dots

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...