Monday, October 17, 2011

Lucky, Rosey Blushing Bride aka CC345

Hi Everyone! Sorry...it seems I have been away for a little while again. It has been one of those kind of weeks around here...Lots of little things started, but nothing done. :(   But it has worked itself out, and just in the nick of time to, considering there is a Splitcoaststampers Color challenge today. WHOOP! Today's hostess gave us some pretty challenging colors to work with...Well, challenging to me anyway.... The colors are Lucky Limeade, Regal Rose, and Blushing Bride. Sounds pretty easy right!? Oh, and the dessert option is to use gold embossing..OK, with some trial and error, here is my card -


I guess I took the bride "thing" a little to literally. :) I made my "dress" using the Top Note die for the big shot, and a piece of Vellum dry embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper EF. I really struggled with the gold embossing, so I added a little to the rose tips for the dessert option. I simply pressed the rose into my versamark pad, and then into my container of Gold EP to just guild the very ends. So what do ya think? Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :) Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride DSP, Vellum
Ink - Soft Suede, Versamark
Accessories - Big Shot, Top Note die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Sm oval punch, 1", 3/4", 1/2" circle punches, White satin ribbon, scallop trim border punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, mini library clip, paper piercing tool, Gold EP, dimensional dots, mini glue dots



8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh! This is GORGEOUS, Heather! Wow!

Candice said...

oh this card is just beautiful :-)

Martha Herrera said...

What a beautiful card! Love it.

Monica Gale said...

OH WOW!!!! Breathtaking Heather xx

Cindy Major said...

Wow, that bouquet is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Jen said...

simply stunning! Love it!

Jenny

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This is GORGEOUS Heather.

Pam said...

Simply the most beautiful, lovely, stunning card I think I've EVER seen!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...