Friday, July 1, 2011

Wisteria Wonder and a new Catalog

Hi Everyone! Today is a happy day! The New SU Idea book & Catalog is here!


 It launches today at noon! Can you believe it?? A new book, and that means new goodies, and to die for papers and Ideas! One of the new In-colors is called Wisteria Wonder, and I used on my card to share with you today. Here is my card -


I used it for my card base, and inked up a new set called 4 Frames with Wisteria Wonder ink as well. I am really not a purple kinda of girl, but I could certainly get used to it! *wink* Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Four Frames, Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush DSP, Garden party DSP
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush
Accessories - Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, Scallop Trim border punch, Scallop oval punch, Lg. Oval punch, 3/4 circle punch, corner rounder, paper piercing tool, dimensional dots, sponge, mini glue dots, concord crush poly twill ribbon, Decorative label punch

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I really love those flowers! Perfect touch.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...