Friday, June 3, 2011

...ZOOM....

Hello again everyone! I have another quick post for you today. I want to share a card that I have made for my boys to give one of our Schools second grade teachers son. His name is Capt. Tom Buller. He was seriously injured in a road side bombing in Afghanistan this past week. My boys met him at school, at our annual Veterans Day Assembly. He is a West Point grad, and the commander of a special Tactical unit while serving in Afghanistan. He is truly loved by the kids, and has showed them what true heroism is. My boys asked if I could make him a card to send to let him know we are thinking of him..


I used a combination of sets that are all very close to my heart, and I am SURE I will never part with. On the inside I had one of my boys write the sentiment, "hoping for a speedy recovery". Perfect! don't ya think? The row houses are from a jumbo wheel called Neighborhood, which will be retired from the catalog this July..(Sniff-Sniff)...This wheel has seen alot of love over the years by me, so if you have had it earmarked, now is the time to get it. I am sure that you will love it as much as I do. :) Thanks for stopping by, and taking a peek! :) Details below -



Heather :)


Stamps - Neighborhood wheel, By Air, Toy Box
Paper - Sahara Sand, black, Whisper White
Ink - Black, various for coloring car, white Signo Gel Pen
Accessories - ruler, dimensional dots, corner rounder punch


1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is SO gorgeous and the zoom is ultra fun.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...