Friday, June 3, 2011

June PCS Sneak peek

Hi Everyone! I am not even going to Ask if you missed me while I was MIA for the past couple of weeks, cause I sure did miss you! Really!!! I have been way to busy with life in general to get downstairs, and do any crafting. I did get a project done for the next release of the PCS sampler coming June 10th, and that was all... (Sniff-Sniff). All I can say it's all good, and take it one day at a time. :) As long as we are the subject of the the next PCS sampler... this months theme is all about BABIES!!!!!!


In this issue you will find projects ranging from mobiles, shower favors, clothing, and of course cards to help the blessed family welcome their new addition to the world. Here is a little sneak peek of my project for this months issue -


Any guesses as to what it might be?? Nope, I'm not telling, so you'll have to check back the 10th, and see all the amazing projects that all the brilliant designers have to share. Remember when you are subscribing, use code PCSHK or mention my name.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day everyone!


Heather :)

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...