Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lost Without you Dad

Hi All! I have a quick post for you this late Sunday evening. I had club this afternoon, and am still downstairs cleaning up the chaos, so why not post one of the cards we did! *wink* We had to make a Father's Day card, considering it is next weekend. Nothing like waiting to the very last minute to get em' done. Here is the sample-


The set is from the Summer mini and called On the Open Sea. I really like this set, and needed a "manly" set for ALL the manly men in my life. I'll let you in on a little secret, I live with 1 man, and 3 boys that certainly smell like men at times..oooo Wee! (hee-hee)  The grid paper is from the Love letter DSP, and I thought went perfect with the nautical theme. The sentiment on the inside reads "I'd be lost with out you."  How true!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps  - On the Open Sea
Paper - Crumb cake, Very vanilla, Black, Love letter DSP 
Ink - Crumb cake, black
Accessories - Big shot, Timeless type alpha, colored pencils, 1" circle punch, itty bitty shapes circle punch, corner rounder, Paper Piericg tool, real red marker, Twine ( retired ) , dimensional dots, sponge

2 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Love this card, I never thought about using the Love Letter like this. Great Job!
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Talk about last minute, I still haven't made mine!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...