Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello and Goodbye

Hi Everyone! I have a really super quick post for you today. I was going over the Last chance list again, (sniff) and TOTALLY over looked that Cheep Talk was on the list. I was like...Huh? I just got this set, and barely used it. OK, no more sniff-sniff. now it's a full blown Whah!!  I think this set is Super Cute! and now it's on it's way out...So what better reason to make a quick card with it today. Here is my card -


ETA* Hi all... I have had a few inquiries as to how I made my clouds. I ran a piece of whisper white stock thru the Big Shot using the Square lattice EF, and then freehand cut the clouds. Try it out! You know you can, we all did it grammar school. If you feel challenged by it, you can draw some on the stock, and then cut out and then run thru the big shot. I hope that helps. :)
I used some new in-colors on this card, just to try them out. I Likey! Don't let your favorite stamp sets slip by before they're gone. Take another look, and order today. Thanks for taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Cheep talk
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo, Lucky limeade, calypso coral, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight
Accessories - big Shot, Square lattice EF, Pear Pizazz Poly Stitch ribbon, Chocolate chip 5/8" ribbon, Dimensional dots

6 comments:

Julie A. said...

Hi Heather! This card is so cute! This is the main set that I was sad to see go:( I love these little birds! Thanks for sharing this very sweet card:)

Linda and Michelle said...

Love the clouds - I was trying to use of the old "loop to loop" rub-ons from an older catalog, and needed something to do with the cute airplane. Thanks for the idea!
Linda

StampingBetty said...

I adore those clouds! how did you?

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I too will miss this set, I think I only used mine twice. Your card is super cute love the clouds!

Hugs
Shirley

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love your little clouds.

Anonymous said...

Oh, oops...just noticed after reading again that you freehand the clouds. They're awesome!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...