Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cool

Hi Everyone.... I finally made it downstairs today. The summer is already proving to be too busy. Well, this month anyway with grad parties on the weekends, and trucking kids to and fro everyday. Did we ever do this much when we were kids?? If my memory serves me correctly, no! But when WE were kids, we were too busy walking to and fro, uphill and into a driving rain, to all the places we needed to be. (hee-hee!)  Anyhoo, back to the reason for this post. A few months ago, I posted that I was too busy again, because I was working on my submissions for this years SU Artisan award Contest. If you are unfamiliar with the contest, the Artisan Award is designed to recognize ten of Stampin' Up!s most creative and talented demonstrators. This year I was chosen for the award! After many years of entering the contest, I finally got the call! I have been, and still am, over the moon with this accomplishment, as I am sure that all the other recipients are too! Congrats to ALL!
   

As time goes on, and after I am allowed to share all of my winning entries with you, I promise, I will.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great weekend everyone!

Heather :) 

Stamps - Puns from the Past
Paper - Whisper white, Peach parfait DSP, Cork sheet
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait
Accessories - Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet, itty bitty shapes circle punch, mini library clip, Dimensional dots, blender pen

3 comments:

Pam said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Connie Collins said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are so talented and so deserving of the Artisan Award!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Congratulations Heather! You deserve it, I love your work every single time! Can't wait to see your entries!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...