Monday, May 16, 2011

Something old and Something new

Hi Everyone! I am hoping that you all had a restful weekend! :) I had a very quiet weekend here, and I am still reveling in it. The weather here was cold and wet, so I couldn't do much outside, but it made for some great stamping and scrapping inside.. Whoop! Whoop! (I know... I sound a little too excited to be inside getting busy at my desk with some paper and ink...NA!) *wink* So with that said, I had a very productive weekend. And that ALWAYS feel good. I got some more Grad cards done, a few scrap pages, and a wedding card. Now you know where I was going with the title of this post. Here is my card -


Yes, I used Fabulous Florets again! There is a reason that it IS called Fabulous Florets, because it is FABULOUS! It seems to be my go to set these days, and if I can use it for so many cards, it is definitely worth purchasing. On this card I went back to the basics, paper and ink. I stamped the solid flower in Whisper White craft ink, and then the outline flower image, in Whisper White craft re-inker mixed with a tiny drop of Poppy Parade re-inker. I mixed my re-inkers in a recycled button container top, then using a sponge dauber, inked up my image. You don't need alot, just a tiny drop of each color, it is craft ink, and a little goes a long way. :) The sentiment is my something old, it is from last Sale-a-bration, and is from a set called Well Scripted. The font this set was created in is so fun, and elegant all the same! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below  -

Heather :)


Stamps - Fabulous Florets, Well Scripted
Paper - Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade
Ink - Whisper White Craft, Poppy Parade
Accessories - Sponge Dauber, Dimensional Dots

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...