Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Suite goodbye

Hello Everyone! I seem to be getting downstairs a little later and later, but it's all good I still got a chance to play today. I played along in the sketch challenge again this week over on Splitcoast. This weeks sketch was a fun one.. Very straight forward, so lots of room is left for interpretation. Here is the sketch -


As I said before, there is lots of room for interpretation. Here is my card -



 I decided to use some DSP that will soon be gone forever, Sweet Stitches. The paper along with all the other Super Cute coordinating stamp sets and accessories that are part of the Oh Sew Suite available in the Occasion's mini are only available for purchase thru Apr. 30, 2011.  So if you have been thinking about getting them now is the time. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details below-

Heather :)

Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Sweet Stitches DSP, Bashful blue, Wild Wasabi
Ink - Soft Suede
Accessories - Paper Piercer, Coluzzle, Big Shot, Square lattice EF, Build a cupcake Punch, Stars #2 die, Dotted Scallop ribbon border trim punch, bashful blue buttons, twine, Mini library clip, pretty in pink 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Dimensional dots

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Love how you've paired up this DSP. Very pretty!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...