Saturday, March 5, 2011

Some Teeny Tiny St. Patrick's Day Wishes

Good Afternoon everyone! After yesterday's post, and looking at all the wonderful St. Patrick's day cards in the Free for all challenge gallery on Splitcoast, I felt inspired to make a few more for my personal stash. I don't think that stash will last long though, considering my husbands family is Irish, and my Sister-in-law was born on that day. :)   Any hoo, I have two cards to share with you today. Lucky you right!  :) The first card is a case of another card that I had done for Valentine's Day. I just changed the colors, and instead of the heart, I stamped a shamrock. The shamrock is from the Sale-a-bration set So Happy for You.


I stamped the party hats from Party Hearty upside down to look like a banner, and replaced one of them with the shamrock. I added a little bling to it with the some SU Cosmo glitter. Super Cute! :)

The next card I used a LO that I had flagged in a book, and went from there. I used some retired DSP from the Sweetpea stack from last spring, and created my shamrock using the small heart punch, and the flourish from the SU Set Vintage Vogue.



I really like the way the second one turned out, but both are Sweet! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details are below -

Heather :)


Banner card -
Stamps - So Happy for you , Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Old Olive, River rock, Whisper White
Ink - Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Black
Access - Big shot, Perfect polka dot EF, Two way glue, Cosmo glitter, brads, perforating tool, dimensional dots

Single Shamrock -
Stamps - Teeny Tiny wishes, Vintage Vogue
Paper - River Rock, Sweet pea DSP Stack (retired), Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz
Ink - Always Artichoke
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Polka dot EF, Sm. Heart punch, Ice brad, scallop edge punch, Old olive satin Ribbon, Dimensional dots, always artichoke marker, Designer label punch, lg oval punch

1 comment:

Rose said...

Great St. Patty's day cards! My Mom's birthday is on St. Patrick's day, so I always need a stash, too. :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...