Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bring on the CC

Hi Everyone! I have been away for a few days takin' care of  Sale-a-bration business, and workshops. Lots of stamping and creating but none for me.. But it's all good. I am at home today with one of my sons who has been feeling under the weather, and my Husband who needed to work from home today. So we are taking it easy, and I decided to play along in the color challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Our hostess choose to use Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, and Rose Red for our colors this week.  Each week we are given a dessert option as well, and this week it was to use a banner. Ooh, now that caught my attention.I needed to make a quick card for a Niece whose Birthday is this week. I so love Banners! Fun, Festive, and lots of possibilities.... Here is what I came up with for the challenge today ......


I cut various sized triangles out of card stock and some Designers series papers. The stripe and the dsp with hearts is from a retired stack from last years SAB called Good Neighbor. The Sentiment is from the set Bring on the Cake from the current SU Occasion's mini catalog. Turned out super sweet! Off to the post office! Thanks for taking a peek, details below. --

Heather :)

Stamps - Bring on the Cake
Paper - Whisper White, Marina Mist, Good Neighbor DSP, Pear Pizazz
Ink -  Rose Red, basic black
Access. - Big shot, perfect polka dot EF, Designer label punch, dotted scallop border trim punch, paper piercer, marina mist 1/8" ribbon, rose red grosgrain ribbon (retired), corner rounder, cropadile, certainly celery satin ribbon, dimensional dots. 



1 comment:

Cindy Beach said...

Adorable and so creative, Heather! I love the way you think outside of the box as in the super cute banner.
I don't know if you 'do' awards, but I've given one to you on my blog today.
{Hugs}

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...