Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tea-rific

Happy Wednesday! Been away for a few days, plugging away at that scrapbook I mentioned last week. I think there might be an end in sight! I needed to come up for air from boy things and scout stuff  so I broke out a set that has not seen ink yet, Morning Cup. It was on my wish list for quite awhile, and I finally let my ideas "steep" long enough...and broke under the pressure! :)



 This is a back to the basics kind of card... just paper and ink. I stamped my images in black Stazon on watercolor paper, colored them, and added simple embellishments. "Tea-rific" right! (sorry I couldn't resist)! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
Details Below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Morning Cup
Paper - Watercolor, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Ink - Black Stazon, Pretty in pink, So Saffron, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Accessories - dotted scallop trim border punch, 1/2 circle punch, cropadile, 1/16 hole punch, aqua painter, versamarker, linen thread, dimensional dots

3 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

This is so cute. I have been on the fence about this set but I may have to get it now.
TFS
Ang

Pam said...

The watercoloring is so pretty. Love the little tag on the tag.

Davina Wallace Allgrim said...

I love how you used this stamp set! Following you!
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...