Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A gift from a dear friend

Hi! Today I have a non- SU card for you. Like most of you out there, we have friends that LOVE to stamp. I have a dear friend who loves ALL things paper and stamping related. She is a really good stamper and friend. For Christmas this year, she gifted me this EVER so cute MFT pure innocence stamp called Start your day with  WHEE!  She is SO super sweet! I needed to make her a thank you card, so why not use the  image she gave me. I used some non SU papers from my stash, paper pieced her dress,  and colored her with my copic markers. ( I am really breaking the rules today! *wink*) I just love the outcome, and I am sure that she will too! Thanks for taking a peek! Details below -

Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence
Paper - Crumb cake, Whisper white, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
Ink - Memento tuxedo black, early espresso. copics to color
Access- Big shot, lg scallop oval frame die, square lattice Embossing Folder, dimensional dots

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...