Friday, December 31, 2010

Sweet Love Frame

Hi! Long time no see! I do remember saying that I was not going to be back until the New Year, but to be honest, I couldn't make it! I have been busy, and have been spending time with the kiddos, it's just that new toys from Santa have seem to take precedence lately! *wink* Sooooo, I decided to play too! I will be showing you what I have been up to over the next couple of days, but for now I want to share a frame that I submitted to Stampin' Up! for their February Stampin' Success art contest. Needless to say, it did not make the cut, but it's all good! Just have to try again! I made this sweet frame with various DSP's that are available in the current catalog. ( Yes you read that right, I used current DSP! HA! I think I shocked myself a little too!) The middle of the frame was cut using the scallop square die for the big shot. I cut a piece of acetate the same size as the vanilla border, secured the two with sticky strip, then added some foam tape to pop it up so I could change the picture. Super cute! Thanks for stopping by! Details are below -

Stamps - Fabulous phrases
Paper - Play date, Newsprint, Pear Pizazz, Garden Gala DSP's, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Real Red
Ink - Early Espresso
Access - Big shot, Scallop Square die, Full Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, Lg and Sm corner rounders, Acetate, Paper piercer, hole punch, early espresso 1/8 ribbon, Dimensional dots, foam tape, sticky strip, Timeless Type alphabet, Chipboard, linen thread

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...