Friday, October 8, 2010

Greetings! (My New Blog)

 As you know from my first post, I FINALLY got around to starting this BLOG! (I know crazy right!) I have only been talking about it for 2 years now. I just hope I can keep it up, and together. *wink* So Welcome to Downstairs Designs. A place where I can share my papercrafting adventures with you. I hope you join me in my journeys. Today,  I am sharing a card that I made for Jen Del Muro's SFYTT this week. I am  really trying to get into the Halloween spirit, and I think this did the trick......so...with that said I think I will go find my BROOM! (insert wicked laugh here)!   All Supplies are Stampin' Up!, card details below :

Stamps - Grateful Greetings, Wicked Cool, Paper - Concord Crush, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Peach Parfait and Concord crush DSP, Ink - Black, Access. - scallop edge punch, pinking heart punch, Big shot, Top note die, ticket corner punch, mini vintage tag, dimensionals, old olive satin ribbon, sponge.

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Heather! The blog looks fabulous - Projects too! LOL! Looking forward to following your progress in this new venture.

Hugs and blessings from a sister demo - Jean

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...